DRN Support........Does it Exist??

grackle

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 2, 2003
My drnmail does not work.............Still. 

I've sent PM's, posted to the proper forums, and get no response. 

I know that when members complain they typically get jumped on about how busy Okie is, and to have some patience.  So instead of incurring the wrath of the :worship: inner circle I have patiently and politely asked for help.  As of yet, I've not recieved a response letting me know that my problem is/will be addressed. 

DRN provides me valuable services.  I spend alot of time on this sight absorbing what I can, and providing input when I think I can be helpfull.  The email may seem minor, but the fact that I could view it from work makes it  invaluable to me.

I apologize if I offend...........that is not my intention.  I just want what was promised before I paid and since a polite approach did not work, I'm hoping that whining will.

Feel free to send your hatemail to grackle@dirtrider.net If/when it starts to work.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Don't feel bad, bro. Mine doesn't work either. If anyone jumps on you, send them my way. :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
If I'm not mistaken, I did reply...

There is a problem with the latest version of Apache (server OS)... which had to be upgraded due another problem with security, which fixed another problem... but caused another... life on the internet in other words. As soon as there is a patch to the software used to run DRN's web mail, all will be good. In the mean time, if you'd like a full pop3 email, it can be arranged.

This info has been in the STM forum since the beginning of the problem.

As far as being able to get your mail thru a firewall at work, there is no way we can promise that will ever happen, be it over web mail or a pop account.

You are also welcome to a refund of your membership if that's what you'd like.

Top Bottom