bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by Timr
There are over 250+ McDonald's in the greater London Area.  .

just remember, there arent many Brits in london, so dont base your opinions on Britain by visiting London alone. :thumb: I would say jump on the M1 for an hour and take the trip to Liecester to see Marcus, but you might think you are in Bombay! :eek: :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by bclapham

just remember, there arent many Brits in london,

Yes, this is very true.  My flat was 2 blocks north of Hyde Park between the Marble ARch Tube stop and the Lancaster gate stop.  In fact, I could stand on the stoop of my building and look up the street into Padington Train station.

Do you know what the area just north of Marble Arch is/was called?  I can't type it here.

We lived out in Bicestor and Woodstock when I was a toddler.  My parents lived off of the base when my Dad was stationed at Upper Heyford.  So, we do have friends who live out of the city.

My question is:  What's it going to take to get Marcus to DW04?

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Tim: ive done well in that ive managed to avoid London all my life- i think ive been around 4-5 times on one day trips.

DW04- we will see, i am trying to make sure I get there this time if nothing else.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I just got home last night. Always nice to get home.

I travel to london for two weeks out of every month (until May) so if any DRN'er want to get together in the UK let me know, I'm always ready bench race. JeffD will be back in January as well. Hope my liver dries out by then.

I had a great day trip in November visiting fellow DRN'er tedkxkdx.

Top Bottom