Dumb question part II

KDXFORU

Feb 10, 2005
Ok so now that we got the fuel to oil ratio figured out. where do you mix it? Do I take my 6 gallon gas can and mix in 15.36 ounces of oil right in the can and shake well before filling bike? or do I keep the gas in the can clean and mix the oil in my 2 plus gallon tank on the bike.

Steve

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
I have a 2 gallon gas tank for clean fuel and a 1 gallon tank that I mix the fuel and oil together.
Then I put it into the bike.

ELF

2wheeler

Dec 9, 2004
mix it in can so you can shake it up good. I mix mine 4 gals. at a time. I use MC-1. One bottle 4 gals of gas 40to1 ratio

Colorado Mike

Jun 28, 2004
I just take a sip of oil and a whole mouthful of gas, then swish and spit in the tank. I do this about 50 times and I'm good to go. It's probably bad for you though.

Mike.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Oil in first, fill with gasoline will mix it good enough. Premix does separate over time...but it's nothing to get paranoid about. You don't have to give it a shake, fill 1/2 your tank, give it another shake, top the tank off.

The 'sip-n-spit' method I'm sure mixes things up pretty good. You would want a good flossing and brushing prior, though. Don't want any bits of left over meal getting into your carbonator.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…