JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
As a thank you to Cardmembers for switching to Online Statements, American Express will make a donation to The Trust for Public Land.* Once you switch from paper statements, you'll receive an e-mail each month letting you know when your online billing statement is ready. No more having to wait for paper statements to arrive by mail.

Plus, you can help to further protect yourself from ID theft because you will limit the number of paper documents that list your personal information. There's no fee, and you can always change back to paper statements.

The Trust for Public Land (TPL) is a national nonprofit organization that conserves land for human use and enjoyment. Since 1972 TPL has conserved over 2 million acres of land for people to enjoy as parks, community gardens, historic sites, rural lands, and other natural places.

This TPL is a Sierra Club trust account used to block our access to public lands

Unsubscribe Instructions
This e-mail advertisement was sent to. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers from American Express in the future, please click here.

Customer Service
We are unable to respond to account inquiries sent in reply to this e-mail. To contact us by phone, please call the number on the back of your Card. For a list of phone numbers, please click here.

You may also contact us by mail at:
American Express
Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 297817
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33329-7817

Privacy Statement
For details on our e-mail practices, please visit the American Express Privacy Statement.

Terms & Conditions
* In conjunction with this promotion, American Express will make a one time unrestricted donation to The Trust for Public Land to support conservation efforts.

© 2006 American Express Company. All rights reserved. v1 PUH
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dang, a member since 87.
Oh well.

Thanks for the heads-up!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I'd stay with paper statements to make sure and keep the timber industry running.

But I'm hardcore like that

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I have to keep my AMEX to pay for Company Travel. I'm with you Pred, I'll stay with paper statements just to be ornery.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
GETMETOCA said:
I have to keep my AMEX to pay for Company Travel. I'm with you Pred, I'll stay with paper statements just to be ornery.

Same here for me.

It was great last month when I found my limit on the company card though..... while in Europe. Now my personal card has 2g on it waiting for my reimbursment check.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
You think they would be smart enough not to associate w/ such a potential politically controversial organization... Glad I don't have an Amex...

Top Bottom