Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Come on folks, we all know that DW is for fun but there are RACES involved. Have we tucked away our abilities for trash talk or what?
I for one know that Mr. Luckey and that Bundy clown want nothing to do with the daring duo of CrSwade and myself, there is a team scramble # 1 plate up for grabs!
I like seeing some good clown talk between BigLouise and that Mamakieth character.
Even rumor that some over grown oily bohunk from Idaho might show up...WHATEVER!
Now for that Thunder33 feller, pffft, that boy probably can't get his bike started because it has been sitting collecting dust and is filled with rotten fuel. He should have sammich making down to a fine art by now!
That Elk dude is probably still latched onto his thumb fearing for his life over some small Oklahoma crawling creatures.

Just had to get in here and fling a little poo, now come on and keep it rolling, we don't have long before we can smack talk each other IN PERSON! :yeehaw:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I for one am NOT partaking in this-just tempting the moto gods this way will probably result in a botched dead engine start. As it was last year the poor CR limped in with nary a clutch and no drive on the grass track for most of the race. I'm layin' low on this one...

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
I'd love to talk some smack...but then again, who would I be kidding?

I SUCK!!

But I got a purdy bike with a nifty clutch...

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Thump and I are definately on, if his infected toe clears up by then. I don't know how many times I've told him that if he's gonna paint his toes pink, he needs to be careful it doesn't get under his nail. Some people never learn :p

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Hmm <clears throat> CRSwade (we all know what that CRS stands for) and Blue(9.5 toe wonder) Thunda don't stand a chance this year. You girls got us 5 sec. last year but I did some calculating and figured that comes out to a mere 3 sec/hr penalty to the Luckey/Bundy team for every hour of partying after 2 am. This year I'll hit the sack by 1:00 and you sally's are toast. :yeehaw: Did I mention that I won't be racing you fools on the TTR this year? That had to be mighty embarrassing sneaking up on you kids last year :laugh:

Oh and STANLEY - I hope you get your open class woods machine, see you in the trees buddy.

PS Bring extra streamers :confused:

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Whatever siferin' you gotta do to make yourself feel better! :p

Congrats Stan, I heard you picked up a hardly ridden 250MXC! Nice bike, I will vouch for its lack of seat time and strict maintenance!

Last edited:
B

biglou

Smack talkin'? 'Tween me and mamakeef? It's rampant! It's even in my sig line. And hey, I din't want xrsweetiepie to feel left out, this being his first trip outside of Ideehoe and all. I added him in there too.

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Lou:

You thinkin' you might actually try some single track out? I don't think I have seen (or heard of) that at all since I've been riding.

Maybe a little Mano-A-Mano in the trails for you and I? I'm sure you can handle a newbie like me? :moon:

But you gotta take the Big Gun off...the noise scares me.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Why the hell would a big gun percolating @ idle scare you? Hmm...Lou in the woods, last time that happened Jason lost a digit. Heaven help us

And as for you Mr. Luckey...well whatever you got to tell yo'self to sleep @ night. Tween you and Bundy pre-runnin' that course and having Bundy clear out all of the nasty tree sections for you I would have thought ya'll could run that course blind-folded, walking away. Somehow didn't work out...oh well.

Let's just hope Coop doesn't come out to compete. After the race last year, I snagged a clutch from the big rig parts guys (can't remember who), got the CR driving forward again, and Jason and I went bushwackin w/ him. All I've got to say is race speed was just a warm up lap for ridin' w/ Coop...be afraid, be very afraid

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Let's just hope Coop doesn't come out to compete.
Your nightmare is reality... and Coop is laying it out this year too. Seems you lumberjacks will be challenged a little more this year :laugh:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
You old geezer's really should be using your posting time to work out and get in shape for DW.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Rumor has it that XRPotatoEater is actually a wimpish midget...I plan on beating him like a rented mule!

...and I got somethin special for MommaKeith when Jeff Allen sneaks up behind him again this year!

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
OK trash talk commensing right now, I can and will be slower than Big Lou, fall in sillier and more creative ways than Thump, jump higher than Elk at the sight of any spiders, lobsters or other critters that scare socal folk, be more sarcastic than Zio, and be more unintelligable than Sarge! Oh yeah I'm ganna have more fun than all you suckas so there! :yeehaw:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan

Your nightmare is reality... and Coop is laying it out this year too. Seems you lumberjacks will be challenged a little more this year :laugh:

THAT SUCKS A**!! All I can do is sit here and giggle-I've seen first hand the 540 runnin full friggin bore through the woods. :worship:

Twas truly the highlight of last years DW, now we can actually say we raced w/ Coop and got beat by Coop. Aww to hell w/ it...J and I can hope for a mechanical from the wildman that is Coop.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by CR Swade

THAT SUCKS A**!! All I can do is sit here and giggle-I've seen first hand the 540 runnin full friggin bore through the woods. :worship:

That's right.....HE AIN'T LYIN', seeing Coop in the woods was like a little piece of magic burned into my memory banks! The amount of earth moved as that 540 went wfo was simply staggering, hurt a bit too, but worth it, well worth. :thumb:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
if his infected toe clears up by then. I

Hell just do like Blue Thunder and tear that bad boy off, you got 9 more!

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Originally posted by Thunder 33

Hell just do like Blue Thunder and tear that bad boy off, you got 9 more!

At least he rides!!

Are you even going to be able to find your bike under all the cobwebs?

How bout the wittle finger injury...are you sure you are up to riding?

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
All I know is the group I'm coming down with left DW01 with more than one trophy/plaques (too bad I wasn't one of them).

Jaybird and I are gonna kick some butt in the team harescrable. As long as we don't get in an argument over chainrings or politics in the transition area... ;)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by Bill Hibbs

Jaybird and I are gonna kick some butt in the team harescrable. As long as we don't get in an argument over chainrings or politics in the transition area... ;)

The transition area is where the real poo talk gets going! There will be no thoughts of politics, piercings etc..just a big line of grinning fools! :yeehaw:

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Man I cant believe that I almost missed this BS! :p

CRSucker and Pinkthunder! You boys better be packin a big lunch if your gonna beat me and TTrguy....er...I mean Mrluckey this year. Its gonna be sweet not having to cut all that trail this year. I will be rested come race day! Plus I can ride more and get used to woods riding again instead of doing a 100 across the desert!
Wont have any horsepower shortage this year either!
I gots a pretty new CRF450 just itchin to roost your sorry asses! :moon: I figure that a CR250 with roached out plates is still faster than my 400 with my lardass on it!
And MrLuckey is packin some more cubes this year too.
And to seal the deal me and Sarge are gonna lock up Mrluckeys bear cooler at 0800 sharp on Wendsday morning, give the boy 24 hours to sweat out the
al-ki-haul! :flame:

In fact you guys are heading down to third place because my best riding bud mxdigger .is coming this year and he is just as fast as me in the woods. He is teaming up with Thumbs so look out! :scream:

And for all you MX guys ( especially the Elkster), I got an extra special whoopin I am gonna spring on you guys. I am bringin my YZ465 out to roost you asses with! Try and explain to all your buds as to why you got beat by an overweight guy on a 22 year old bike! :p

And if I have time I will school all you chumps on how to BBQ some spareribs too!

the BUNSTER!

Last edited:
Top Bottom