CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by mxbundy
Man I cant believe that I almost missed this BS! :p

CRSucker and Pinkthunder! You boys better be packin a big lunch if your gonna beat me and TTrguy....er...I mean Mrluckey this year. Its gonna be sweet not having to cut all that trail this year. I will be rested come race day! Plus I can ride more and get used to woods riding again instead of doing a 100 across the desert!
Wont have any horsepower shortage this year either!
I gots a pretty new CRF450 just itchin to roost your sorry asses! :moon: I figure that a CR250 with roached out plates is still faster than my 400 with my lardass on it!
And MrLuckey is packin some more cubes this year too.
And to seal the deal me and Sarge are gonna lock up Mrluckeys bear cooler at 0800 sharp on Wendsday morning, give the boy 24 hours to sweat out the
al-ki-haul! :flame:

In fact you guys are heading down to third place because my best riding bud mxdigger .is coming this year and he is just as fast as me in the woods. He is teaming up with Thumbs so look out! :scream:

And for all you MX guys ( especially the Elkster), I got an extra special whoopin I am gonna spring on you guys. I am bringin my YZ465 out to roost you asses with! Try and explain to all your buds as to why you got beat by an overweight guy on a 22 year old bike! :p

And if I have time I will school all you chumps on how to BBQ some spareribs too!

the BUNSTER!

Hmm...Al Bundy is goona try to corral his partner aka Otis, from Andy Griffith, and keep him sober for 24 hours. THAT fact alone will be your downfall, but should provide plenty of entertainment. Pffftt...CRF450? Unless my ass has suddenly turned sapling sprouting out of the Stillwater ground, I won't worry too much bout you and yo' hot rod LIncoln...pssst remember to sterr AROUND the trees, not through the tree (friggin Cali guys). And like I said, Otis on any dispalacement unable to pass the breathalizer will be just plain silly. BTW, since it is a 3hr race, when the hell will Otis re-up on smokes? Actually I've heard he uses oxygen in his camel back instead of fluid. he'll wilt like his desert flower partner in the Stillwater woods from alcohol dehydration and oxygen depravation.

As far as Jason and I, we'll be happy to finish 2nd...Coop should take of that #1 plate for us this year. Reat of ya'll can scrap over the rest of the bird

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by mxbundy

And to seal the deal me and Sarge are gonna lock up Mrluckeys bear cooler at 0800 sharp

Where are you guy's gonna lock it up? In that "cooler" between sarges' chest and waist? :p

wrench

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
CRSlacker,

Coop smoop,

If his team wins doesnt matter!
All that matters is that we put the wood to you to sally`s! :p
Revenge is sweet!

And speakin of the tree removal incident, I forgot that Iwas onelegged for that race. So tell me how does it feel to have almost lost the preverbial one legged man asskickin contest. :scream:

Tell me how many of redneck hillbilly cajon Kansas city boys does it take to make a full set of teeth?

News flash!
Just got off the phone, a bud of mine from Fla. is gonna be able to make it after all. A 3 time Fla. state H/S champ! So looks like you guys just slipped down another spot! at this rate you will be out of the top ten before the day is up. :flame:

the BUNDSTER!

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Looks like Al and Otis have been smokin' their Cali bean sprouts instead of eating them w/ the tofu, seaweed and all of the other non-food items that the surfer boys are famous for.

Between prancing around with your tye-dye t-shirts and listening to Beach Boys remakes you surfers don't stand a chance in a real woods course. Yeah, I think it's safe to say, the Hollywoods lights have obviously affected your judgement. You were thrashed soundly last year and will be thrashed in accordance with all that is right and true in the universe AGAIN!! Desert, schmesert...bring it on. Oh and BTW, don't even try to bring that Cali BBQ sludge...you guys stick to veggie pizzas, eclectic SW dishes w/ fancy garnish and leave the BBQ to the kings of BBQ right here in KC.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by taraker
Exactly my intentions for you and Twinny, Mr. High Lord Propellerhead :laugh: 
Don't forget...some of them mules KICK!

Also don't forget...it ain't nuthin fer me to edit a man's post!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by Blue Thunder
Looks like Al and Otis have been smokin' their Cali bean sprouts instead of eating them w/ the tofu, seaweed and all of the other non-food items that the surfer boys are famous for.

Between prancing around with your tye-dye t-shirts and listening to Beach Boys remakes you surfers don't stand a chance in a real woods course. Yeah, I think it's safe to say, the Hollywoods lights have obviously affected your judgement. You were thrashed soundly last year and will be thrashed in accordance with all that is right and true in the universe AGAIN!! Desert, schmesert...bring it on. Oh and BTW, don't even try to bring that Cali BBQ sludge...you guys stick to veggie pizzas, eclectic SW dishes w/ fancy garnish and leave the BBQ to the kings of BBQ right here in KC.

TEAM UGLY IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
High Lard Gooberhead ....... How about a little one on one on the GP course. :moon:

wrench

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Originally posted by wrench
High Lard Gooberhead ....... How about a little one on one on the GP course. :moon:

wrench
Oh man... :laugh:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
uhhhhh.....before you guys mess your pants in a pre-mature victory eja...I mean celebration, don't rule out us Iowa corn eatin muthas...

I'm not sure if anyone from my group is even gonna race, but rumor has it that TEAM WELD-IT rocks in the woods!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Ol Bumsteer and some of the other dessert flowers might be in for some fun if we should be lucky enough to have a little Midwestern rain event. So far the past three weeks it has been like clockwork up here. Late week gets here and BAM...2" rain. Now that would be fun for race day :thumb: Just a little raindance to make the race interesting :yeehaw:

Top Bottom