Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Just sent in the payment and paperwork. :aj:

Can only go for Thursday-Saturday, but I am looking forward to it. It's my first DW. Anything I should know?

:yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Me, two of my sons, a neighbor and his three kids will be there all week.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
This will be my 4th one.  There's usually a good amount of KDXs there.  A few things to keep in mind.  1.  make sure that your headlight works.  Gnarly Kaw and I have a blast riding the night time poker run last year.  Prior to the first DW, I had never trail riden at night.  It's huge amounts of fun!  :thumb:   And, I won 1st place at last year's night time poker run.  It's not a race, your result is based on the cards that you draw.

2.  Since you'll be sure to have your headlight on, you'll be eligible for the Bike with lights MX class.  Now I know you'll say "I don't do MX"  Well, I don't do MX either.  In fact, this event is the only time each year that my tires touch anything remotely close to an MX track.  But, this class is not serious at all.  Basically, it's a parade of KDXs and KTMS.  We had soooooo much fun with this event last year and the year before.  (I didn't ride it at the first event because I broke some ribs in the HS the day before)

3.  Don't be intimidate to enter the so called races.  Like the HS or Team HS.  They aren't serious events.  They are just for fun too.  But, you will get a taste of what racing is like.  There are guys who attend who race at DW, but don't race any other events all year.

We didn't do one last year, but two years ago, after the large group pic, we stuck around and took a KDX pic.  Maybe we'll do something like that again this year.

This is gonna be great!  I can't wait.  I'll be there sometime Wednesday, so look me up.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Go out to the main forums. There is a whole forum section dedicated to DW03.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I'll be out there all week. Can't wait... Just wish I had more $$ to take down..

Top Bottom