ksp

Apr 1, 2003
Originally posted by Pokie
Kelvin.... am surprised you even rode!

I see 3 names in the tag team, names I had never seen before and for which I have no cross-reference:

MM with Nuts
Heelclicker
KSP

Hey Pokie, My real name is Ken Poirier and my whole team wigged out so I rode 7 laps or so ironman which is what you told me to do. How come you gave my team a DNS? Had a good time at dirtweek, loved the facility, gorgeouso mx track but if your having it there again the competitive events need more planning, structure, organization. My .02 KSP

anybody who their real names??? (inquiring administrators want to know!)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
KSP...
As I told you during DW, you take it (DW events) WAY TO SERIOUSLY.
Let's see, your team "wigged-out" and you ask how they got a DNF? What am I missing? I'm sure that if you wanted to do it ironman, Pokie would be all for it. But the "team" that wigged-out DID DNF.. or DNS (Did Not Start, lol)

Save the concerns for the weekend races in your district, DW is NOT about that.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
KSP.... we settled the issue of names on 10/10.... the only unknown remains "heelclicker".... who claims that screen name?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Pokie,

Do you have Moto 1 and moto 2 results for the Pro/A class?  I'm done editing the first moto of Pro/A, and I need them to make title screens.

Thanks,

Tim

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
no, sorry I was given only the final results....but may be Okie or someone else will remember ...

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Yes, Okie has all the Saturday race scores. I believe I saw them in the RV Sunday am with the sign up sheets!

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Okie,

I know you just moved, but if you happen to have the results sheets in a place where they can be reached, I really need them.

I've completed the 1st moto of the Pro/A class from Saturday.  Other than Guy and Doug, I can't tell who finished where.  I want everyone to get the chance to see their results at the end of their event when they watch the video. 

Please post them, or PM them to me, if you can.  If they are lost or not available, let me know, and I'll improvise or something.

Thanks,

Tim

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I wigged out when Thump passed me on JP's built up lil fitty damnit! Other than that, I see no competivness other than the fight for first at the Chili cook off. ;)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
bump.  I'm going to out of town tomorrow and thursday, back on Friday and may do some editing then.  Let me know if you find the results.

Thanks,

tim

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
these may be the results:

Moto1

1-Coop 540
2-Dubach 1
3-Ben Hale 49
4-Chuck Cooper 35
5- #72
6-Billywho 93
7-Clements 6
8-Frank Dunne 40
9-Colby Post 904
10-Scott Marlow 11
11-Russ Meyer 35B
12-Zoomer 10
13-Steve Beckwith 327

moto2

1-coop 540
2-Hale 49
3-Billy 93
4-Chuck Coop 35
5- #24 ???
6-Clements #6
7-Dubach 1
8-Dunne 40

Pro/A mixed...

that's what it appears to be based on the stuff I am deciphering... (highly suspect).

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Based on what I have on the tapes, those results look correct to me too.  There were how many, 5? in the pro class, the rest were A.  Is that right. 

Pro class:  Cooper, Dubach, Billy, Cooper and who?

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Thanks.  That segment will be done very soon.  I'm ready to overlay the results and move on.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Tim-you sound like a real pro at this editing....we can't wait to see the results..

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll try to send you a sample in about a week.  I'll burn what I have finished onto a DVD for you to check out.  There's one DVD out there already.  I sent just the Ind. HS to Big Lou.  He watched it and then sent it to Eddie.  I guess Eddie still has it.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Uh...I kinda don't want to spoil the surprise of the final finished product.  But, OK.  PM me you mailing address and I'll see what I can do, or Pokie can mail it to you after he views it, or I can send it to you first.  The thing is, it take 5-6 hours to burn one of these DVDs.  So, I set it up to run overngiht, and then get the finished product in the morning.  That's why, after I have the final master complete, we'll have to send it out to have it mass replicated for everyone.

I will say this.  I get pumped up to go home and sift through the footage when I can.  It's like reliving a little of DW everyday.  :thumb:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
ok send to the boss first.... he'll forward to me after viewing....

Top Bottom