Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You know you can count on me for somethin' Crispy.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
I should be there Tues night and would be willing to help with anything you guys need help with from Weds til Sat. Sign me up where needed.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Oldugy, Patman! You guys are great! Thank you! Let me know when you get to DW what race you can work!

Dave- what did you do to yourself now that you need a quad?

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I have a feeling that I would hate myself if I didn't flag for the nightime HS (I heard stories last year) and I would be happy to help with any that I am not racin in If the Old guys MX is really 50 and up now I gues I'll flag that too, (never thought I would be to young to ride a class lol ) I oughta get there sometime Wed morining I'll look to find you guys for the meeting.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Crispy:

Charlene (my wife) will help with both poker runs on Wednesday, preferably scoring rather than flagging. You can definately add me to the help list for the Junior poker run and if I decide against running the poker run at 10 I'll assist with that one as well but I haven't decided yet if I'm going to run that event.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Crispy,

I will help flag some of the races that I am not in.

wrench

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Wow... thanks everyone! I will add you all to the list.

Dave- ok, so its the collarbone still... thought you broke something new! I will keep my fingers crossed for some quick healing before DW... if not... I will get you a ride, wherever you need to go...by quad, truck or piggy back.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
One more thing... I will have Pokie update the list with the new names, if we put you in for flagging/scoring a race you dont want, please let me know here or pm me so I can update the list. Also, can I get some volunteers for the nighttime poker run... Many of you said to sign you up where needed, but I know this is a "race" a lot of you might want to be in, so I dont want to assume anything. Thanks!

I really appreciate you all for volunteering... makes things so much easier at DW!!!!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Crispy - it would help if the races/times were updated as well on the first post. Because, for example, Red and I signed up to flag Old-Timers MX on Saturday but on the new schedule I think we are racing either right before or right after so we won't be able to do that one.

But Red and I will definately help!

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Nikki - I sent an email to Pokie to change the times. Thanks for the heads up..
Thanks Amy!!!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Crispy,

Unfortunately due to injury we are out for DW. Please make sure you find someone to cover any spots you had marked for Charlene, and myself.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Chili... sorry to hear about the injury; looks like all of our "foreign" members are dropping out for various reasons...

heal up quickly

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Pokie,

Forgot to post this yesterday after I e-mailed Okie, but as of yesterday I will be a no-show at DW. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
what about as of this Sunday 9-28?..... might things change???
your tagline seems to suggest that finally you will be at DW xx....
sorry, but we'll miss ya!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Pokie
what about as of this Sunday 9-28?..... might things change???
your tagline seems to suggest that finally you will be at DW xx....
sorry, but we'll miss ya!

Believe me, there are lots of things I wish would change on 9-28 especially my cancelling of DW. :ugg: Atleast I can say I was closer to going this year than any other year. I'll have to shoot for the next one. Have fun and be safe. :thumb:

Top Bottom