ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
I need to get a pressure washer for the bikes. Has anybody used the little 1200 or 1300psi electric washers? Are they good enough to clean the gunk off the bikes?
Thanks,
Jim

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
They are plenty good to force water & crud into the bearings, heck a regular hose is good enough.

Just be careful where you point it and it will work fine. I have one that I used for a few years until I got my gas unit, it did what I needed but the cord can be a hassle.

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
Mine works great and has made cleaning a lot faster and easier. As previously mentioned, keep the spray away from wheel, steering head and suspension bearings.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
I bought a Karcher a few years back and it works great. I use the rotary nozzle as it has a little more power to remove the gunk. I still use a old scrub brush for the no no areas.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
i bought 1 at wally world a few years ago for about 100 bucks. i think the brand is campbell hausfield or something like that. it is slowly wearing out, but still works fine. it will blow the stickers right off the bike if you crank it up & aren't careful with it.

Top Bottom