Texas

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 130

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
That would be a ball right up until you got arrested because your battery went dead during the high speed chase. :ohmy:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
i want one for my 5 mile commute! it would suck in the winter though. i use the air/oiled cooled 1200cc lump in my naked Bandit as a hand warmer at stop lights (even though it looks kinda silly... like i'm hugging my bike) :ohmy:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'd ride one, especially if they made a trials bike version with enough power.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
TwinSpar said:
i want one for my 5 mile commute! it would suck in the winter though. i use the air/oiled cooled 1200cc lump in my naked Bandit as a hand warmer at stop lights (even though it looks kinda silly... like i'm hugging my bike) :ohmy:

They make electric grip warmers already.. They get plenty hot and you don't need to wait until a stop light to warm your hands up. That electric bike could make enough power to melt your grips.

Dirtjunkie85

Mar 2, 2010
dirt bike dave said:
They make electric grip warmers already.. They get plenty hot and you don't need to wait until a stop light to warm your hands up. That electric bike could make enough power to melt your grips.
I agree you should put some Grip Heaters on your bike. They're not very expensive and will probably heat your hands better then hugging your bike!

Top Bottom