a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well I'm happy to say I got my dad over to DRN!! Now be easy on him, he's old, wayyyy old, even older than 89er (if that's possible). He's good with a computer so don't let him fool ya. He's the reason for me riding since I was 8. He still is able to ride but has no steed right now. Maybe we can get him to DW and he and Pokie can do the tag team mx race! He's also a retired Sheriff so watch out!:)

Great to have you here Dad! Be nice to Okie, he's the big Kahuna here and remember, he likes ammo.;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
A Senior Elk? :think:

:) :) Welcome to DRN Big Guy!

Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
He still strikes fear in me at any time!:scream:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
So you are the one to blame! :p

Just kidding Senior Elkster, you have a good little boy. :) Welcome aboard! :thumb:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Now that you here we need to discuss some of your sons er habits. It wasn't bad enough that he has multiple personalities that post new signatures constantly but he keeps saying he is normal. Now he may be 'normal' for California but out here in the rest of the world we seriously wonder about that boy.
Also what was the childhood experiance that contributed to his love of nature- spiders, snakes and all other crawling things?
He is somewhat innovative and his love for his yellow turd shows thru in that he will go so far as wrestling a cat off it's litterbox to repair the turd.
Welcome aboard and if we get 1 more sheriff in here I think we can do a 3 party petition to get that boy right.

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Welcome Elksdad.
We can choose our friends, but not much we can do about kids.....
Was there really a mix-up at the hospital?
;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Elksdad, I feel sorry for you in the biggest way. At least, for your sake, CarloS moved out of your house.

Welcome to the boards and Happy Posting! :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So Elky I guess your pops would rather walk that ride a 'zuki huh? I think he'll fit in just fine around here :)

So Elksdad did your son always have this Village People fixation he displays around here?

Welcome aboard! Straight jackets optional.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Well I'm happy to say I got my dad over to DRN!! Now be easy on him, he's old, wayyyy old, even older than 89er (if that's possible).

Hey now! Watch it you lil whipper snapper. :scream:

Welcome to DRN Sr. Elk. I could use some help keeping these dang kids in line around here. Especially that Carlo fella. :) Did he get dropped on his head when he was a baby or sumti'n??? :confused:

Ol'89r

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Welcome aboard elksdad! It will be nice to finally have someone around that can keep elk in line. :)

Tell the truth though.... you adopted Carlos in Mexico didn't you? ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Dats right, just keep the .40 coming and we're all good :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Welcome Elksdad! I actually think you did a pretty good job of raising that boy. He can ride, fix his own bike and well, he is kind of a sissy about spiders! Bet he got that from playing with the barbies, huh?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Welcome Elksdad :)

And don't let these guys fool ya about Carlo. It aint nuttin a good ole whoopin won't take care of ;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Elksdad, just so we are straight... I did shoot your son multiple times with a paint ball gun, once at point blank range in the crotch while he was unarmed... but he deserved it.

Welcome to the site! (your son's daily whippings are on the schedule if you want to watch, or participate)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Welcome Elksdad, you did a good job raising Carlos , unfortunately you tought him that Suzuki's were THE bikes. But heck we all make mistakes :confused:

HAHA, j.k

anyways welcome and start posting :thumb:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
One main rule Pop, no matter what, DO NOT, I reapeat DO NOT post or send ANY prior childhood photos no matter what to this site or anyone associated with it.;) Other than that, wake the heck up and type!:):)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
One thing Pop, no matter what I say, DO, I repeat DO, post and send as many childhood photos of me that you can find. If you can find the ones where you got a good pictures of me with my Barbie's I would really appreciate it. And the one where I wore the ballerina out fit for show and tell in high school would be a hoot too. Thanks
Elk,
You misspelled a couple of words so I fixed them for ya. No thanks needed buddy. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Well, we do have that one baby picture of you Mr. Pickles. :) :) :) :moon:

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Welcome Sr. Elk. its nice to have you aboard. Its costumary to post childhood photos if the father and son are both members of the site, so with that said. Let's see some dirt...er...photos.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
One main rule Pop, no matter what, DO NOT, I reapeat DO NOT post or send ANY prior childhood photos no matter what to this site or anyone associated with it.

I'll pay good money for some of those pictures of the yardboy. ;)

Top Bottom