toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
Does anyone know anybody that has alot of engine modification or porting experience that is located in Canada? I am looking at getting my KDX220 ported but can't find a reliable company close to where I live. I know Eric Gorr is supposed to be the best but I'm not sure if i want to pay the extra $ for the exchange rate from CAN$ to US$. If I can't find anyone up here thats as reliable as Eric I will send it down to him. but if anyone has experience with some Canadian Companies(Preferable in Alberta) please help me.
Thanks alot in advance.

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
The best in Canada is Bondi Engines in Newmarket, Ontario. If you can't find the number or addresss let me know.
I wouldn't worry about the distance, its only two days by UPS.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I heard the name Bondi mentioned while watching the SX on ESPN today. i had no idea they were in NewMarket. Kickass!!!

toalco-kdx

May 16, 2002
Peer Lovell and Tricci:
Have you had your engines done by Bondi? if so what bike do you have and how much of an improvement did his work produce?
Thanks.

Peer Lovell

Nov 25, 1999
I'm 55 years old and a stock engine is all I can handle!
A bunch of my friends had bottom ends rebuilt, plus porting done.
Everyone raves about the quality of their work.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
You can also try this Link,  He is a local race mechanic here in Manitoba and is very well respected.  I can't honestly say anything about his porting because he's never done one of our bikes.  But his suspension services are top notch and he did a rebuild for a friend of ours quick and reasonable.

Top Bottom