AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Im all loaded up Gnarly-
5 bikes ..and lots of other gear..
Leaving early tomorow morning ..like 4 am.

see you there!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Lets see 3 bikes in the camper along with enough riding gear for 10 riders (just the kids:silly: - haven't even got mine or my wife's together yet:confused: ). One bike in the garage to go in the truck bed, dog kennels are loaded, food and BEER is in the frig. Now if I didn't have to work tommorow or thekid go to school Thurs morning we would be there:eek:
Oh well we will be on our way no later than noon Thurs:)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Hooty Hoo, Y'all

I got both bikes on the trailer, every piece of camping gear ever made by Coleman, and 8000 pounds of essentials.

I'm leaving at 8 am. :cool:

Did someone say "BEER"?

KC_BigDog_51

Mar 25, 2001
Here WE COME!!!

Got the Expedition loaded down tonight, just have to load the bikes in the morning and we will be east bound and down at 1pm!!! See you all around 7pm tomorrow and I am really looking forward to meeting and banging bars with all of you!!!

Everyone please drive SAFELY:think

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
2 hours! See ya'll there. tick tock, tick tock.......:)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I'm leaving thursday morning approx. 9:30. I'm planning on arriving around 5 pm my time thursday afternoon, these blasted time zones are playing havoc with my ETA. All I know is it's going to be the longest 7 hour drive of my life :eek:

Is it wrong of me to tell me professor's I won't be in class due to visiting my extended family :think

Last edited:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Got a long day at work :( will be on the road at 6-6:30 pm...

Me - two gear bags of clothes/gear - and my bicycle

(Red will be there before me tonight with the "real" bikes and trailer and everything else)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
MY LAST POST TILL I RIDE!

OK, it's 4:36( think i'm anxious) and jus waitin for my wife to finish up with J.P.'s homework. We are trin to get most of it out of the way cuz, me wife KNOWS I wont be very good about pushin him on his books! LOL! the Durango is loaded, the trailer is hitched, the R.C. toys are gassed up and charged up to chase sum of ya's around, I am goin with no food, or cooler, so I hope I got company at the fast food counters!
I've had a s@#t day, so I hope to put that behind me, and have a good time riding with you all. Just come up to me and say hi!
Whatr time is beer thirty? and whio is going to put one in my hand?:D
SEEYA ALL THERE! HOPE TO LEAVE AT 5P.M.!!!!!

Top Bottom