Eric.....thank You!!!

imlostagain

Feb 12, 2002
This may be the wrong forum but...... I just wanted to leave a THANK YOU note for Eric for the CR144 kit he set-up for me. This kit has definately made my bike more enjoyable and a lot easier to ride in general. I have found that I needed to use nearly 50% less clutch than before to get the motor up to speed . I still have a little jet work to get it perfect but I am more than pleased with the current results!!! Thank Again.... Michael

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Thanks from me too...
For the CR100
Lets just say that my son will be finishing his 12 laps
while I'm still working on my 6th lap :confused:
I'm very pleased,And most of all,
So is He :)

Joe.

Last edited:

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
thanks

for 267 or what ever 250 F that along with the pipe Ing. ETC. this motor is great.

whyz

~SPONSOR~
Nov 18, 2001
Just an update on the CR......

Oh MAN!! this thing screams!! (20:1 ratio)
Had to richen the PJ by one size,,2nd pos on the clip,I think i'll try a leaner needle also.. The MJ is a tad rich but we'll leave that alone for now.
This bike has mid hit that :scream:
Taking turns and starting in 2nd.
He endoed a double in the back yard the other day(scared me)
Couldn't go to school for 2 days(messed his knee up)But its kinda funny that on Friday afternoon,all of a sudden,He can walk again :think:
I think I got SNOWED! That little>>>>>> ;)
Thanks again>>>>>Joe

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
For once i cant wait for the winter to get here so i can send my cylinder to Eric. I am debating whether to get the AMA legal .80 over or to just get the cylinder ported for more low-mid range. Dahh well i will figure this out when the time comes. Anyways be safe with the new engine.
Marc

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…