Everyone be safe

I get to spend new year's eve on the couch, got the ^#*R$# flu!
Everyone be safe, watch-out for the morons on the road and have a good time! :aj:

oldguy

Always Broken
Okie our newyears eve is the same as yours. Thekid is off to a party at his friends (sure glad he is still afraid of girls ;) ). I spent the day putting a laminate floor into a spare room and after smashing/slashing a finger I decided it was time to kick back and relax. Trudy is planning on spending the evening watching a Matlock fest :scream: and I am going to watch the Great Outdoors 2 in peace all by myself. Of course around midnight I may have to chase Trudy around the house a couple times just to get a kiss :laugh:

Everyone be carefull and have a great New Years. See you all next year

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
Same here, I'm either catch'n the flu or Madcow , so I'm home watching every DVD we own.

Happy New Years

Jeeper Creepers 2 is slick :thumb:

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
I'm not sick so don't breath on my keyboard! Hope you feel better Okiewanton, have a great new years!!!!!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
Hey !!!! Elkster is home, Happy New Years.......Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddy

ktmboy

Subscriber
I'm in the final stages of that killer flu. I haven't done squat except go to work for the last 3 weeks! Since we stayed home last night and watched a couple of movies with friends I was able to go on a 3 glass' wine binge! Such is the wild life when one finds oneself getting older!

Yogurt

Subscriber
Good, you guys make me feel a little better. I spent the New Years sick with a cold. Just a mild cold, but still. I still managed to get out and party with friends at one's cabin. We binged until we passed out. How's that ktmboy? :)
But we played it safe and all slept there.

Originally posted by ktmboy
Such is the wild life when one finds oneself getting older!
:eek: I made it til about 12:01 before I passed out. :confused: Had nuthin' to do with the flu or alcohol. :scream:

Thanks Okie. Hope everyone feels better and has a great New Year! :thumb:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
Guess I wasn't alone. I started getting the flu on Christmas Eve and am finally back at work today although it feels like some of the flu symptons plan on hanging around another 4-5 days :( ugh I guess going and riding with Aimee, Bruce, Rick and Brad on Saturday wasn't too smart afterall. I felt like warmed over you know what but the weather was SO NICE :thumb:

Hope everyone gets better quick!

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Pred, you got your keys on ya?

ktmboy

Subscriber
Hey, don't be startin' up that Whambulance just yet----I warned y'all that I had some Whine!!! :confused:

Yogurt---it doesn't take me much nowadays to pass out. I didn't pour the first glass of wine until after midnight just so I could make it!

:eek:

89r'-----That's quite a feat in your advanced stage of life, you know, staying up past 8 PM!:p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
:)