KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
I had a guy tell me that if you had (he's in his mid 40s) a pro license at one time you can never race in C Class. Even if the pro license wasn't MX and it was many years ago. Is this true?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Any prior racing experience should disqualify that rider for the C class,
i can't imagine why anyone 40 years old would want to ride C class. its kinda scary

wardy

------------------
"don't wake me.......I am working."

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
If you can't ride very well and you don't want to come in last aren't your chances better in C Class? I'm 38 and last year I ran in C class (didn't take last). The guys that where in 35+ where way to good for me. The class was small so they mixed them in with the B riders.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
Actually you mite be bettter served to ride in the 30 B class. You would be with adults not C class 15 year olds and mite be the best place.
Actually time will tell and you will find the right class that works for ya. Just be careful in that C class......

wardy

------------------

MoO_coW

Jul 14, 2000
Great, can't wait to start racing now
wink.gif

KXKen

Jan 6, 2001
Wardy,
You've got me thinking about this 30B class. I'm going to have to go watch them. I just don't want to get last place. I know that I can pretty well count on at least beating 3 or 4 guys in C class.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
ken you will do fine, all speeds out there in the 30B. Main thing is they all have to go to work monday morning just like you!

in the C class skipping school is the least of those guys problems,.

wardy

------------------

Top Bottom