• Too dusty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too hot

• Too cold

• Peace protest scheduled that weekend

• I'm really just a poser and only cruise the parking lot in my cool motorcyle clothes.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
I was the one who suggested the ride be postponed. The decision was correct. I personally inspected the trails, you imply where rideable, on Saturday at 1:45PM. tempeture was 40 degrees and there was trace amounts of snow at Sugar Pine staging area 3,850'. In addition, there was over a foot of snow at China Wall staging area and about twenty snowmobiles where staging form China Wall, 5,050'. Trails 3, 5, 6 and Elliot Ranch Road showed no signs of tracks whatsoever. Trail 4 was in good condition, but many large water holes and very slick conditions. Jennifer and the other riders planning this "Campout" are trying to organize a fun ride for a wide range of rider skill levels. While you may enjoy riding the Begineer loop over and over. Many BARF riders prefer longer more challenging loops. While it is true one had a few begineer/Quad routes on the West side of Sugar Pine, few ventured very far southeast on Saturday. Your implication that the trails where in good condition, free of snow is false. If you are the rider your ego suggest you are, then I would have seen your tracks on Trail 5 & 6. After all there was only a foot plus of snow, which should be easy for a rider of your caliper, so you claim? The riders at BARF still rode, but sought out an area that provides the degree of difficulty and challenge that would be fun for all, at Clear Creek. The ride has been rescheduled so all can have fun! The correct decision was made despite your fraudulant statements and insults.

Jennifer is an awesome lady and your remarks are offensive.

Dave Wood

jennifer

Apr 3, 2002
Skipro3, this photo, that you keep posting everywhere here and on BARF, shows that you enjoy riding in the snow and that is probably a lot of fun, for you. What you really fail to understand here is that it is one thing to choose to ride in the snow knowing that you have the skills to do it and a totally different thing to choose acceptable riding conditions for a group of people with totally different riding abilities. The "DirtyBARF" group ride includes very experienced riders as well as beginners and even kids. Try to not just think about your own self for a second and you will get it...

Pierre

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom