Factory Connection Suspension...any One?

nifty450

Nov 12, 2001
I,m thinking about giving factory connection A shot at the suspension on my cr-450. Could you guys give me some feed back on how It worked for you. Thank you.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
My bike has Paioli front forks and stock rear shock, both revalved by Factory Connection. I bought the bike from a Factory Connection sponsored AA enduro rider. It was totally dialed in ands simply the best suspension for the woods I've ever used. Super plush in the tight and nasty and also excellent on the high speed stuff. These guys know how to make Hondas work in the woods.

I don't ride MX, but they are good enough for Mike LaRocco.

Shipping from the west coast can be pricey, but the turn-around on mine was quick when I had them serviced this year.

KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
I bought a bike from a pro that had their suspension. It is set up for him(180 lbs.). I am a 150 pound B rider.
The bike was initially very stiff, but after a short break in and some adjustments (compression all the way out) it is pretty good.
Obviously it is a bit stiff and harsh, but it never bucks, headshakes, or does anything unexspected. The harder I ride, the better it works.
I recommend them if you want to send your stuff there.
They also have a nice garantee if you buy a bike with there suspension from another rider. For the price of an oil change, they will revalve it to your weight.

Top Bottom