IamRyan

Aug 23, 2006
I am looking for a Graphics kit for my 94 cr 125. Factory Effex has the Evo 3(<- link) Graphics kit for 93-94 which is fine and looks so-so but I found an Evo 1(<- link) Graphics kit which looks alot better (to me) but as you can see it is for a Crf 80/100 for 04-07.

I am going to call factory effex after school today but I was wondering if anyone knew off hand if they make an Evo 1 for a 94 cr 125 or any other graphics that look good.

With the way my gas tank and shrouds look right now (they were spray painted when I bought the bike) anything would be an improvement even the evo 3 but if I'm going to buy a kit I at least want one that looks good

Thanks, Ryan

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I've been looking for a graphics kit for mine too, but had no luck. Do you know if the Evo 3 includes a tank graphic too?

GUNFTR

Feb 11, 2007
More expensive, but cooler

Take a look at over at graphicmx.

More $$, but you won't look the same as all the other guys. :ride:

GUNFTR

Feb 11, 2007
Yes they do, I just couldn't post the link. But go to that site and you will see they have plenty to choose from for that year (same as mine), but because it covers more (i.e. not just tank and cowling), it costs about twice as much... I'm still debating it for mine.

Top Bottom