Factory Effex KDX graphics & seat Pics

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Completed the new graphics and seat cover kit from Factory Effex
1996 KDX 200 Let me know what you think :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/laughlinm@prodigy.net

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Talking about the green hornet, You really got it going baby! I like the graphic's. Should of bought the 99 plastic's for the tank first. There white. I put a set on my 96 to get rid of the purple one's my bike end up looking a lot sweeter. good job!

kristyh9

Jan 26, 2003
Man Ive got the same awsome looking stickerkit on my KDX down here in Aussie Land,but where did you get those black side coversfrom .It really sets it of. Paul

limitless

subscribed
~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Tighten up! Where did you get those graphics, seat cover, ect.? I want my bike to look like that!

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Sweet ride! Is that a black tank, or tank decals? I'm going to have to post this ride on my wall of KDX fame in the ole garage.... Nice job. ;)

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Everything came from DennisKirk.com New rear fender, side panels, radiator shrods, effex package, seat cover, fork boots, front brake cover, & the front number plate (generic) cut to size.

Thanks for words :) I like the way it turned out!!!!!

ChuckyBoy

~SPONSOR~
May 2, 2002
Midhigh -nice looking bike! I am looking at replacing my purple fork boots. Are your's the series 69 Pro from Daystar that Dkirk has in the catalog? Also, what make are the green shrouds and side covers?

As you can tell, I'm trying to update the look of my bike too.

Thanks,
Chuck

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
Chuckyboy,
Yes the fork boots are the 69 series Daystar. The shrouds and side panels are UFO (all from the Dkirk catalog).
good luck and thanks

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…