vic580

May 9, 2002
I have a set of the fastway lowboy pegs on my bike as I am 6'5",has anyone noticed a difference in handling because of your body weight being shifted back?Also my legs seem to be bent more with the pegs 1/2 inch farther back.I will move them back to stock and retry.Also is anyone having a harder time pivoting their feet on the pegs to shift and brake,I have size 14 feet also.

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
I hear ya bro... Im 6'5 and size 14 aswell. The easist thing would be to lengthen your foot levers. I am still yet to do it but I have been told its the best avenue to take.

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
vic580 said:
I have a set of the fastway lowboy pegs on my bike

Is that bike a KDX?

I had yet to see those listed for the KDX, and was wondering if they were going to ever offer them. They had them ready for the new KXF250 before the bikes even hit the market, but not the KDX which has been in production for 9 years without a design change.

vic580

May 9, 2002
I already have a Hammerhead designs shift tip and my brake lever lengthened and inch,I also have a guts tall seat and the mighty CR500 still feels like a minibike.I might sell the fastway pegs and try some of those pivot pegs from Lrsmotozone,I have partied with Larry a little bit and what he uses works. :)

Top Bottom