RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
he named my sister Hannah, along with another good friend who also had a daughter around the same time. Although they both deny that reason, we still call her "Hurricane"

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
Kurt Caselli. After meeting him at the ISDE, I've become a fan. Super nice guy that absolutely hauls ass on a bike.

For moto, I'm a big fan of Carmichael and Roncada (shame he got addicted to pain killers). I'm also impressed by Villopoto and Townley.

As long as a rider works hard and doesn't get a huge ego, I'm usually a fan of them. I'm not a big fan of Stewart (though I used to be), Reed and Knight (after the way he acted at the Endurocross, I lost a lot of respect for him).

MOTO ON RM250

Aug 10, 2007
RC and kyle loza. im with speedy. im not a big fan of james stewart. or villopoto. stewart is really cocky and wrecks a lot of riders and after what happened with villopoto and jason lawrence last year i have no respect for either of them. and speedy are you talking about the endurocross that he lost and launched his bike over that jump?

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Roessler
Fredette
Lojak

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
MonsterGirl16 said:
I would say Travis and RC because we r best friends
Dang! Best friends with Travis and RC and a Suzuki ride? You got it goin on Girl!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MonsterGirl16 said:

Do you know Elvis too? :whoa:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
MonsterGirl16 said:

No reason really, just checking the calibration on the beesstrometer. ;)

gracey

Feb 1, 2008
MonsterGirl16 said:
Do you like babysit and stuff for them then?
What about Ashley? I'd think you'd be BFFs with someone your own age rather than those old coots? I'd say she's my favorite hands down. Go Ashley!

Coop

Jan 21, 2000
Presently its probably Kevin Windham. Growing up I was a HUGE David Bailey fan and was devastated when he had the accident.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom