wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Ok so it was muddy, big deal! We all finally got a race, not runaways! Tonight set up a great idea, every 5th race they should flood the place and turn them loose in the mud.
and hey how about that electronic scoring system! looks like mud can mess with everything, nothing like good ole back up score girls to handle the scores when things go wrong or get wet. :cool:

I am a fan of good racing, Bubba, RC, MC, Windham, Rock, tonight was good racing no matter of what else happens.

We heard(will see tommorow) that RC still don't have a cruise mode, the older fella's had the mind set to settle down and stay steady.

Travis finished a race and didn't land on Rock! (this being a good thing)!

Bubba,Reed, MC had bad luck, but that can happen to anyone, not to mention the conditions.

I can't say I liked the way the riders were "chosen" but from the sounds of it likely it was done the best way.
Isn't funny how much praise CCE people gave AMA, since AMA had the crappy job of "selecting" those riders. Were was all that love a few years ago at contract time? (memory is a bad thing some times). :bang:

WHen will SX be Live? Its suppose to be "so big now" but still we sit by our glorified "radios" called computers and listen. kinda cool to IM friends and make comments, but geeez CCE you really won't loose that much ticket sales make the deal already. :think:

Really can tell Jim Holley is a racer, he sounds like he is right there in it, forget he isn't great announcer, but one can tell his heart is in it for sure.

Anyway, thats more then i have had to say about SX racing in my lifetime! Still old school, still rather watch up and coming riders locally then pros.

but good racing tonight no matter.

wardy

any guess's how many times tommrow this race will be bumped around by womens lacrosse? :pissed:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
It's known that I don't care a lot about SX, but man I tell ya, if this year lives up to the hype, I may be a convert... at least for this season. That was some fun stuff last night.

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
Amen to that. It was pretty great listening to the race last night. I hope the video footage on ESPN2 today is as good as the audio last night considering all the action and all the rain.
:yeehaw:

LaCrosse... It'll probably be curling... :laugh:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
They all raced under the same conditions. it was for each of them to win or loose. Don't need to hear tomorrow how "its because of the mud!" --If it weren't for the mud he wouldn't of!---He would of if the mud had not caused him to crash!-- :bang:
Get over it.
Great start to a great season, no body got hurt (i hope)
Now we will see what everybody is made up of, Opening day jitters are over, no excuses anymore :yeehaw:

Top Bottom