Picture201.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Last edited:

COMBEN

Nov 7, 1999
any photo's or did I miss something?

Hey I would like to see those black mudguards and graphics,

can't see any, or have I missed something?

Richard

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
No it's time to start saving for a pipe and a black front number plate. :D

Looks good, I've never seen those graphics before, definitly stands out!

encryptor

Jun 5, 2005
Ive got some black number plate blanks to put in the white part of the headlight area. That should take care of the annoying white parts anyway.

And yes a Pipe is my next investment, along with some minor engine work, like power reeds or something.

Thanks for the comments though.

encryptor

Jun 5, 2005
I would like to try the CR High Bends, the KX seem to wear out my wrists half way through a ride. The bends are straighter than I want.

Lambkawi

Oct 31, 2005
Encryptor, does that tire combo run well? Close spaced front knobbies and the big wide spaced lugs in the rear? What kind of terrain are you riding in?

encryptor

Jun 5, 2005
I havent had any problems as of yet with the setup, I chose a wider back tire to help dig in a little more because the back was washing out to much. The terrain is a little rough at times, ALOT of jaggy rocks and some very tight woodsy areas.

I need to get some new fork springs for the front to make it more proportional to the rear shock, but other than that, it handles well.

Plus the bigger back tire helps lift it up more for me, Im pretty tall.

muddertrucker

Aug 24, 2006
I was looking at those xgx grafix wondering what they would look like on my kdx with a black front fender. Your pics are much more help than using photoshop for a quick simulation. Looks pretty good by the way.

Top Bottom