bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
Hey guys! I've been trying to post for the last couple of days or so but these crap computers in the hostels don't like all the snazzy bells and whistles on DRN. It's been one hell of journey getting here. To recover from the nightmarish flight over here I got to spend 3 days at a place called Rainbow Beach on the Sunshine Coast. One word, GORGEOUS. Miles and Miles of beach with hardly anyone at all on it. I also went out kayaking for a bit. We were suppose to be able to see some dolphins but I just ended up getting sea sick. Still worth it for the scenery. Anyway I start my farm stay orientation this week and will start getting job offers on Thursday. I'm excited to see which part of Australia I end up in. So as my UK friends say 'Cheers!'
Gina

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
GINA!!!!!!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Got an accent yet? Miss you, girlie!! Stay safe.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool - glad you made it out there okay! Rainbow Beach sounds nice! DRN has been screwy the past few days - so it might not have been all your problem. Keep us posted - hope to hear from you soon! Have fun!! :yeehaw:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Right on, Glad to hear that you made it over there safe and sound

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Awesome news, Gina! I'm glad you made it safe and sound. Snap a few pictures if you get the chance. :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Kewl chicky!! Glad you made it over there safely!

Rainbow beach sounds like my kind of place! Enjoy and keep us posted!!!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
OMG! I haven't heard the word "hostel" in quite a while. I lived in one for a couple of weeks in CO during my freshman year in college.

I envy your adventure Gina!!! :thumb:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
dirty~d~ said:
Snap a few pictures if you get the chance. :thumb:

Yes, especially of the specific Australian subjects we discussed before your departure :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Have fun,
Be safe,
Spread the word about DRN,
Take photos,
Post photos,
Drink beer,

repeat the above daily ...

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
GEEENER!!!! :)

Glad you could check in and let us know how you're doing. We MISS YOU!! Sorry to hear about the sea sickness but I hope you're having fun. Hope you're taking pictures. Post em if you can.

Keep in touch!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom