*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Yes, do tell.

I know I had a blast on mine Saturday. Only the 2nd ride since I bought it. I'm sore and tired but would ride today if I had the day off. Love that bike! :cool:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I LOVE MY NEW BIKE!!! I rode all day Friday and Saturday and had a blast. I love that two-stroke power! It's definitely not an XR 200 and it kicked my butt but as soon as I get used to it I'll be able to rail on it. We rode both mx tracks and a little bit of trails. The suspension difference is incredible as is the power. I am definitely pleased with my purchase although the boys at BBR tell me I've gone to the dark side and should be on a 4-stroke. The force is not with me any more. :p

Asphalt is for sissies, speed kills and tickets don't pay.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by firecracker22
I love that two-stroke power! The force is not with me any more.

Have you wiped that smile off you face yet?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

Have you wiped that smile off you face yet?

Nope! Still grinnin'! I picked up new Michelins for it since the bike came with hard-terrain tires. I do my first post-break-in tuning this weekend: re-jet, tighten spokes, mount tires, change oil, etc. I have graphics for it but I think I will wait until after this weekend . . .

Sunday is my first race on the KTM! I am NOT looking forward to it since I am by no means comfortable on the bike yet but I already committed and am too stubborn to back out (an attitude which frequently earns me bruises). So I will be at the Muddy Butt in St. Maries, ID on Sunday, falling down. Oh well.

But I love the bike. You should see the looks I get--I have a Toyota pickup and the bike looks HUGE in the back.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I liked Goodnoe although I still had my XR when I was there. Would love to try it again on the new bike. How was Starvation Ridge? Doesn’t it get pretty dusty up there?

Top Bottom