LiLWhteStuna

Jan 23, 2003
today i got to take my bike out for the first time and man did i love it. It was cold as hell and my hands were freezing and hurting really bad from the cold and wind but i had a hell of a time. A few days ago i finally got a bike.. i got a 1997 CR 125. its got fattys, new power reeds, new seals, new piston and rings , and its been polished and ported, and a few other thing. for the past few days i have been workin on it, going through a whole check to see if anything needed to be fixed or replaced. i put on a new chain , front brake lever , air filter , changed the oil ,, you kno...just minor things. well last night at like 8 i took it down the street one time just to see how it runs and then my friend wanted to race me with his xr 250 (which he thinks he could beat me but i would def. kill him with my cr) but he couldnt get ti started...it started backfiring and **** so we just put it back in the garage..(i told him i would take a look at it in the morning but only if he woke me up to do it but he didnt but thats alright) but anyway..i was basically drooling all over this bike since i got it. well today i brought the bike home from my dads at around 2 and as soon as i stepped foot in the door i called my best friend up to go riding (he got a polaris 325 quad for xmas) even tho it was around 20 to 25 degrees, i wanted to go riding no matter what. well to get to my main point i was riding till almost sun down..i had so much fun just finally having a bike (i havent had 1 for a little over 2 years since i sold my kx 80)Well it was just a lot of fun and i cant wait to go 2morrow. im getting SKIN graphics soon and im gonna put the MSR raptor clutch lever on it too. well , thanx for reading...hope you guys have as much fun as i did today.

o ya P.S. my day was almost ruined because my friend first sed he couldnt go because he had no spark plug but then he called back and sed his uncle just sed he put 1 in and that made my dad a lot better

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Welcome aboard and glad you had a good time. Sounds like you've got a nice bike! I used to be that fired up about riding too a few years ago but now, if it's 25 degrees, my butt's planted right here getting my dirtbike fix on DRN! :thumb:

Top Bottom