killeronadkx

Dec 20, 2003
Today was my first ride on my new KDX220 "04"!!!!!!! I got bitch slapped all day by my pal on his "04" WR450.... But I loved it... I just crawled off of a DRZ400E and knew I would be riding a machine with not as much Hp, but the weight difference and handling characteristics of the KDX I knew I was on a really fun machine... I love this bike!!!!! Got a few mods up my sleeve and will be ready to do battle next weekend again with my rock chucking pal on his 4 stroke...I hope to be kicking his arse next Sunday as bad as he kicked mine today!!!!!! :yeehaw:
Randy

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
killeronadkx said:
Today was my first ride on my new KDX220 "04"!!!!!!! I got bitch slapped all day by my pal on his "04" WR450.... But I loved it... I just crawled off of a DRZ400E and knew I would be riding a machine with not as much Hp, but the weight difference and handling characteristics of the KDX I knew I was on a really fun machine... I love this bike!!!!! Got a few mods up my sleeve and will be ready to do battle next weekend again with my rock chucking pal on his 4 stroke...I hope to be kicking his arse next Sunday as bad as he kicked mine today!!!!!! :yeehaw:
Randy

I've got a '89 200 that i ride, along with my sisters 01 220 and my brothers klx400 (drz400 in kawi clothes). The KLX has more low end and a wider (but not necessary higher) top end but its got a good 50 lbs on my 200. Once you get used to your new bike you'll be able to hang with your bud on the DRZ no problem.

-Maurice

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom