IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
DRN Flag/Banner info

Okie,
Here is the link to the KYana chapter where I was trying to find somone to make a flag for DRN. I used your template and took it around to some places here in Eastern KY. I found one place that will do it as a banner(One sided...:-(....) for $60.00. Colors and layout arn't a problem, but the portion that was labeled "Local" can be changed for a nominal fee, but the size of the lettering will suffer overall. The DRN emblem won't change. As I stated in the post they can handle as many as we can throw at them.....20 or more......Just remember that each chapter will have it's own template and that will cost a little more, because I only asked about your original design. At any rate......$60.00 is a small price to pay for a 3'X5' DRN banner!
Here is the link!
Flag/Banner

Last edited:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
The Michigan Chapter has some interest in banners/flags. Please keep us in mind. How many? 10-15? Let me know if I can include this post/idea in our forum.
Mike

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Click and Paste away fatherandson! I really want one in my garage! Not to mention haning proudly where ever I ride!

Top Bottom