Flywheel Weight for MXC 200 - Eric?

Throttlemonk

Jun 20, 2002
I have and '01 200 MXC and am riding New England Enduro's. I've been going through a lot getting the suspension and jetting figured out and it's getting much better. I am still having problems getting traction in the rocks, especially up hills. I love the 'hit' from the motor but you have to keep it wound up pretty good most of the time which makes the traction problem worse. Does the MXC have the same wt flywheel as the EXC or does someone else make a bolt on ring? I also heard some talk about adjusting the power valve shims, any comments?

KTMMIKE

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 27, 2000
The '01 200EXC & MXC have the same flywheel weight. We do often add additional weight & our customers are real happy with it.

Dec 22, 2000
Put a Stealthy 12 oz weight on my exc200 and LOVE it. Takes away some of the hit that is fun, but adds HUGE amount of traction in slippery conditions.. In my mind a must have for off-road use. :D

Neilmartin

Jan 20, 2002
ditto, Thumper Darryl

put a stealthy weight on my 2002 200exc, waht a difference. Also found that stealhly were a great company, dispatched the parts quickly and when i had a problem the support was great
Neil

Top Bottom