KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
hi, I have been looking around for pipes and am considering the FMF Fatty pipe with a Powercore II Silencer. I cant find the fatty for a KDX though! I knwo they make one, because you people have said that you have one. Even the FMF site doesn't have a Fatty for the KDX. If anyone has any info on this, or where UI can getm one, please let me know.THANX

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Fattys aren';t made anymore, I don't think. A K-35 or KG-35 would be the best way to go.

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
ok thanx for all of your feplies. I guess they dont make a fatty anymore. My bike is a 2003 KDX200. If they made that pipe for a 01' or 02' id buy it, cause its the same pipe. THANX for the info. by the way what Gnarly will give mne the fatty performance?

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
aight, I checked out the motoworld raxcing link from yahoo. It says they do on the website, but I called them, like 5 seconds ago, and they dont make it anymore. Only up to the 94's. Thanx anyways!...while im on the subject, will a Gnarly Desert Pipe be comprable to a Rev, which I cant find either. This pipe will be used for racing MX... check out the site if u want to. www.capewayrovers.com thanx!

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
The 1995 + KDX200/220 FMF rev and torque pipes were both called Fatty pipes before 1998. At that time FMF introduced a thicker walled pipe and called it a Burly Pipe. As it turns out that name was already being used by another manufacture and FMF changed the name to Gnarly. The profile of the pipes are exactly the same; the only difference is in the name of the pipe and the thickness of material.

A Fatty Rev ( K-30) = Burly Rev (KB-30) = Gnarly Rev (KG-30). The same is true for the Torque pipe except the 30 becomes a 35.

David

farmerj

Dec 27, 2002
KDXFreestyle -

re: "where I can get one, please let me know"...

Give Jeff Fredette a call (1-708-946-0999). If you don't mind a little dirt (isn't this DIRTrider.net?? ;) ), ask him about USED pipes. I got a KG-35 and saved big $$.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom