trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
I'm guessing everyone who upgrades their KDX with a pipe puts on a K-30 or K-35 pipe and loves the powerband for that particular application. And in most cases are willing to live with the ill fitting pipes or having to fix them. My question is....how do the PRO CIRCUIT or DG or DYNO pipes compare performance wise to the FMF pipes?????Anyone used both. Santa's gonna put a pipe under my tree this year and I'm open to other suggestions.........

seancza

Apr 22, 2003
I put a dynport pipe on my 220 this spring. A guy I work with used to race and had very good experience with dynoport, but I personally can't compare to others.

I can tell you all that the dynoport fit absolutely perfectly. I had it installed in less than 10 minutes. No problems. From what I have seen with poor fit issues on this site, I would highly recommend the dynoport.

trailryder

Oct 1, 2004
sean- thanks for the info.I wish all manufacters would put out real dyno test results.You know they have them, how else could they make the best/specific powerband spreads for a given pipe.I'm gonna get in touch with each man. and post what they tell me about their pipes.

css_elfers

Aug 26, 2004
I put a FMF Gnarly (woods) pipe on my 05 KDX 220 and it fit fine. I also Installed the Turbin Core 2 silencer, both were put on in about 20 minutes. All items were got from the local bike shop.

ELF

Jim Crenca

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 18, 2001
My FMF pipe an silencer is also a good fit nad good power.
The seem to consistentenly score well in all magazine dyno tests on both 2 & 4 strokes.
I'm betting it's a QC issue and not a matter of the manufacturer being able to measure correctly in regards to fit

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom