fmf rev pipe with frp touqe ring

Mike V

Jul 31, 2003
sorry to piss anyone off if someone has posted this before, but i was wondering if i paired a fmf rev pipe with an fredette touque ring would this give an all around power increase or what?

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
whatcha have 200 or 220, i was thinking of doing this for my 220, the rev pipe alone makes me remember my kx 250 scary! Anyway i like to use the
-35 pipe. I know that the ring will take a few hundred off the top end so depending on what bike you may or may not have a winnig combo. Try it tell me how it works. THe ring is only $9 + ship+handle. I would buy it right now, but i might not beable to ride until next seasoon (Cast on right foot) Happy Trails

peterryan01

May 6, 2003
I have a '01 KDX - does the FRP torque ring make the pipe fit poorly? I have an FMF Gnarly pipe and it already fits poorly compared to stock. I am interested in this product, but I need to know what it does to the fit of the pipe and the engine. Any tips would be great.

Thx

pvxr400

Nov 4, 2001
Hi peterryan01,

Installing the torque ring with the Rev pipe (-30) is no problem.
But for the torque pipe (-35) I had no good results. Anyway you don't need the ring with the -35 pipe.

Hope this help,

Patrick

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom