YZmx85

Apr 23, 2005
I have heard many good things about FMF pipes an silencers from many people, but not much from Pro Circuit. Which one do you guys prefer?

phatbstrd

Feb 26, 2005
I personally use Pro Circuit. I just broke my pipe last weekend and all my buddies are telling me to buy FMF but i think i will stay w/ PC.

Caper007

Apr 1, 2004
I use a dynoport pipe, It works awsome. I had a fmf on there and I crushed it pretty bad. Picked up the dynoport on **** and it seems way better. The dynoport I believe has a thicker wall, therefore resisting dents

Ruff Rider

Sep 14, 2004
i think it depends on the application. I bought a FMF PC silencer and it doesnt quite fit on my stock pipe. Im gonna have to cut the end of the pipe 1/4" off and drill wider mounting holes for it to work. I called FMF and they told me that their product wasnt the problem it was my pipe. Whatever happened to the costomer is always right? Im gonna try my luck with PC next time.

BTW i read another thread similar where 4/5 people had similar complaints as mine, then that one person would say it fit perfectly.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Remember FMF stands for Fit-Mother****er-Fit. They are the legends when it comes to a poor fit.

Good performance, but a lousy fit.

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
I'v had FMF stuff on 6 different bikes, always fit perfectly, but didn't make a big performance difference. I highly recomend running a e-line CF pipe guard to prevent damage and keep the pipe tempature higher and more consistent. Had PC on a couple of bikes too, no problems there either. Never had both brands on the same bike though so I can not comment on the difference in performance. I really like the idea of the new aluminum PC pipes though.

good luck

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom