pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I know that alot of you guys have MySpace. (Well alot of people I know have it anyway) But, I am always looking for cool backgrounds, but I have a hard time finding ones that pretain to dirtbikes. Well, anyway I found a cool one, and thought that I'd post the HTML code in case anyone wants to use it.

Got the idea to make it public because I keep getting emails from people wanting to know how they can get it.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Please don't post HTML code in the forums, it won't work out the way you think it will.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I would, but I don't know how to. Also,my friend does this and it's a bit time consuming, time that could be spent looking on DRN or should be used for studyin.... My MySpace is www.myspace.com/goodtimestex , I just thought that my background was pretty cool actaully. Lol, maybe you could make me a better one. ;-P

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Oh yeah, I think I used Kiwi Editor or something like that just to get started with the code stuff....

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I can change the fonts and colors, but I never tried to start from scratch or put in different pictures. I'll give it a shot and let you guys know, btw, I love those backgrounds!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
biglou said:
www.myspace.com/mx_lou

I'd like to make the backgrounds of the fields semi-transparent so you can see my Villimoto picture more!

Lew - if you look at my top friends, and check Budgie's (#63 jump photo) myspace addy (like mxnikki102, mx_lou, etc.) and you should be able to "steal" his code with the kiwi editor. I think he's got that semi-transparent thing goin on.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh..... me too, lol, add me. Lol, I would add you guys (lol, except elliot I guess) but im at college and I don't think that they like that site here..... Probably when I get home I will. So you better add me. :D lol

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom