For Everyone Going To The St. Louis Supercross:

B

biglou

There are about 8 of us coming from KC and several more coming from the East. Myself, Bswift and a buddy are going to try to hit the dome by 1-2 to catch all the warm-ups and practices. We will be stopping off at Shultz Harley Davidson in St.Charles (exit 225, I-70) to try and score some pit passes. Thunder 33 (Jamie) and Bezdilnik (Will) along with another guy are also going to be in town around that same time frame.

Tentative plan is to hit the TGI Fridays near the dome around 12-1 for a bite first. If I remember correctly, the address is 529 Chestnut St., just a few minutes walk from the dome. We've got sfc crash and wife, Old CR Goat, TTR Guy and Speedy, and Dhoward and kids going to the dome that I know of.

I'll have on my black DRN T-shirt and a blue Yamaha embroidered hat. 6' tall, fat, black hair and a goatee with no mustache. Give me a yell if you think you see me, I'm a big target!

If anyone has any questions or would like to plan a meet-up somewhere in the dome, post here or PM and we'll be sure to try and get everyone at the same place at the same time.

This should be fun. I'm looking forward to it, this is my first SX.

See everyone there! :)

There is also a ride planned for Sunday on the beautiful West coast of Missouri at Merwin riding area (track and trails). Swift is bringing his bike and Sawblade may make it up. The forecast is calling for a pretty good chance for rain at this point, but hey, this is the Mid West. The weather changes by the minute! If anyone is interested in this, let me know also.

Old CR goat

Sponsoring Member
Nov 10, 2000
I'll be there with my wife, try to get the boys in and headed to the pits, then look for TGIF.
Have on tan DRN shirt and DRN hat.
Short, fat and old- should be easy to spot. :)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I'll be there most likely wearing black DRN t-shirt. 5'11" ~ 190lbs. I doubt that we'll get to meet up at Fridays but we'll look for all the other DRN shirts and throw peanuts at you if you ignore us. By the way - does anyone have 'after SX' plans?

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Lou,

You sound scarey!!!!!! :eek:

I'll be there with my white long sleeve Liberty Cycle Center (LCC) jersey on with my orange KTM cap.

Our seat numbers are Sect. 112 Row S Seat 17A

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Sheesh, and I thought chicks were bad, you guys know what you will be wearing already? :p
And if you think I'm posting my height and weight here for ya all you can just guess again. :p

TTRGuy and I will be with AJ and "friend" in the riders section so I don't know what seats we'll be in but we will definitely be going out afterword where I will attempt to drink AJ under that table........... ya right!! ;)

Hope to meet up with as many of you as we can. :)

mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
Combat767 and I will also be there. Not sure what I will be wearing that day, but we are definetly looking for the hot party spots after the race!! :p I will try and hook up with someone in a DRN shirt so we can meet some of you.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
me and velcroboy too

my son and :cool: I will try and make it to TGIF but not sure, i got four others goin with us, maybe we'll blow them off, DRN'ers are MUCH more fun to hang with!
depending on the temp, be wearin either white DRN tee's or grey DRN sreen name sweat shirts. sec, 148, gg

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Don't accept any rides from BigLou & Co. (unless you really like rollercoasters.) :scream:

B

biglou

Group Photo Opportunity:

OK-I'm gonna make the call here. Word is that a good place to meet is at the big rigs outside the dome. I'm told that they are on the West side so the sun will be at our backs for a big group photo.

Showtime will be 5:00PM. All you DRN'ers try to make it if you can. While we're in the area, I'm gonna see if Ferry needs me to warm up his 426 for him...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
With all of us there, there will be enough HOT AIR to warm up a bunch of bikes!

B

biglou

Gnarly-I really dunno. First time for me. Just look for the DRN shirts!

We are going to hit Surdyke Yamaha which is South of St.Louis about 15 miles for our passes, then head to TGI Fridays, then the dome. I think I incorrectly posted earlier that Surdyke was in Columbia. That was ProCycle I was thinking of.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
major disapointment.......

well, we walked around the west side of the building, and the only trailer was the Thor one.... all the tractors were on north side, cole street. i tried to get pit passes, but was too late. I looked for all ya, but found no one! it was a good time, but i gotta confess, i was REALLY looking forward to seeing who showed up, and was ready to take pictures. :whiner: hope every one had a good time! ;)

dhoward

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 7, 2000
Don't feel bad GK. I showed up at TGIF's with some really nice STL SX jackets for everyone and no DRNers to be found. Ended up at the bar with some very nice entertainers from the east side though.
Oh well....

B

biglou

Guys-Sorry about the confusion. You two were the only two that we didn't find. :( I feel terrible. We were running horribly late, the rig parking thing was very confusing since most of them were in the basement (the pits). Gnarly-I had some extra passes from Surdyke that I grabbed for anyone that needed them, too. :( This being my first year there and all, everything was new about it to me. I didn't know where anything was located, either. Heck, I almost led the group across the Mississippi River bridge while we were trying to find a parking lot! :eek:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
A certain scene from "National Lampoon's Vacation" came to mind right away!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Hey cool seeing the group of DRN'ers there!

A good time ! :)

Dhoward -I was the guy on cructhes , but kind of hard to spot when at a race since there were like 200 people on crutches lol

B

biglou

It looked like it was still connected to the shin bone, but he did have long pants on, there might have been some duct tape under there! :D

Top Bottom