Mowboy

Oct 25, 2000
Ryan, you guys put on a fun ride! I appreciate all the work that goes into putting an enduro on these days, with diminishing land access and all. I hope it went off without a hitch, not too many people off course I hope! Thanks to you and your club, I hope to come back next year! I had to take off right after the ride to get home for an unusually early and long Monday. Will the results be posted anywhere? Thanks again!

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that come to the event. A really big thanks from the club to the riders for staying on the trail and out of the fields. I rode sweep and was very happy to see that we should have no problems with the landowners. This is the first time in many years that I wasn't worried about any of the land while I was sweeping, thanks again.

I hope the deep creek crossing and swamp weren't to much for anyone! We'll work on those for next year.

I am going to be doing the race report on Saturday with some club members. I normally put the results in Excel and can email them to anyone that wants them, just let me know.

Bish

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Great job on the race Ryan. I don't know about everyone else but I love the water crossings and the big mud field crossing. A ride with few challenges isn't much fun.

Glad to hear most people listened to the rider's meeting. I still saw a couple field cutters but WAY less than usual. Maybe people are starting to get it about land permission. I hope so 'cause I like the ride and hope it continues.

I'd love a copy of results when you get them. I left early to catch some time with my kids so I didn;t hear any results.

Thanks again for a great ride!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
I also wanted to say thanks for putting on a great event. I found it slightly harder then I expected probably because of riding the Poker Run each fall and expecting the same thing. Still there wasn’t anything that wasn’t ridable so I really enjoyed it. Phil felt it was easy but still had a really good time. Along the same line, it must not have been too easy because no one zeroed every check although I believe a two was the overall winners score.

We wont mention my score but I did manage to get third in the Super-Senior class so I was happy. Also the bike is still in one piece and I made it to work on Monday so it must have been fun.:)

Top Bottom