slickpuss

Sponsoring Member
Jan 19, 2002
It seems like KTM's just have 2x4 covered in vinyl. Super hard! Its good training to make you stand up more I guess.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
KTM's do have a hard seat, but not the hardest. Swing a leg over a Husqvarna some time. That gets my vote for hemrhoid ripper.

Mark

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Trashrider said:
KTM's do have a hard seat, but not the hardest. Swing a leg over a Husqvarna some time. That gets my vote for hemrhoid ripper.

Mark

No way Husabergs are the hardest!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Brian, the new bikes are better. I got a tall seat from EE for my 450, now I've got a two-wheel couch, almost too soft.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
MWEISSEN said:
Brian, the new bikes are better.

Very true. I was planning on needing to buy a softer seat for my '05 but after riding it a bit, I think I am gonna keep it. It's not soft like a pillow but it is certainly softer than some other KTM's I have ridden.

So........just go buy yourself a new bike and they'll most certainly throw in a new seat! LOL!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
You girlie men have no idea what a hard seat is until you have spent a season on a VOR!! It is a FACT that KTM puts twice the foam in their seats then the Vertimati Bros did!! I am not kidding so quit smiling!!!!!!!!
Not only that but the original design (like my bolt together framed 2000) had the frame spurs sitting directly under your seat edges and were considered an itegral part of the seat soooooooo, if your thigh muscles started cramping the bike acutally cut off the blood to your legs so they went numb sooner.. Pretty ergo design reallyu - wayyyyyyyy ahead of its time!!
Oh yea, my 2000 was and 11,000 dollar master piece.. Hey, I wonder if the current owner would take 8 grand for it???????

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom