WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Bill, Thanks for taking down arrows. I am impressed with how much you did. I owe you.

If anyone claims this, I can take it the Fairview enduro. I also have two gas cans that were left on the gas trailer.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Left somewhere on the Knucklebuster trail: One black plastic radiator guard, likely skewered off by random branch. Well worth the smiles-per-mile I got out of the course.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Yam7 lost his horn and his clothespin/baseball card system off of his bicycle - please keep an eye for these items as he is crushed.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
I had to google magpie nest. It is a bird.

On a different note I was thinking about you guys and your horn fetish and I have a good idea IMO.

At 18 years of age my father let me take his 1972 Kawasaki 900 Z1 on a trip to visit family in Mississippi and return via the Blue Ridge Parkway. Anyway may dad was an avid road biker and he had mounted an air horn to his bike. He taught me to always beep it if I could see a car pulling out onto the road unless I could get a clear view that the driver was looking at me. My idea is: Can you guys mount an air horn on your bike? do you have enough electrical to power one?. An air horn would be an awesome tool for the stubborn riders that won't let you bye. I would think DW would be all over this one and I sure would have used it in Hare Scrambles.

Sorry to highjack this thread.

How about my horn idea?

Top Bottom