oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
What a great time thanks so much Wardy it is always fun
These are a few Did I say a few ) I grabbed out right away hopefully I will get a chance to sort through some more
I almost fell out of the truck when I saw this guy sitting at the picnic table when we pulled in- Glad you made it Rich
IMG_3696.jpg

Reddog shows he can ride like he managed his Fantasy MX team
IMG_4111copy.jpg

IMG_4098copy.jpg

Chili can do more then just shoot great photos
IMG_4103copy.jpg

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
oldguy said:
Rich showing Spider the fast line

Dave - I should frame that as the only known record of me actually in front of Spider. :whoa:

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Oh man, I wish I would have know all you guys were doing this. I would have tried to make the trip. Looks like a good time was had.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
This may be the first time in a very long time I took less shots than pretty much anyone else with a camera :yeehaw: Nice work Dave, you're really getting those pans down.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Chili said:
This may be the first time in a very long time I took less shots than pretty much anyone else with a camera :yeehaw:

Proof positive that riding is still more fun than shooting. ;)

Take that as a HINT Dave. :p

Chili said:
Nice work Dave, you're really getting those pans down.

I have to agree with Doug though, the quality of your pictures gets better and better each time you post. Well done!! :cool:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Believe me I am seriously thinking next time I will have a 450 of my own. I am planning to have Eric G rebuild the 450 and if Spider doesn't like that well he can buy his own new bike and I'll take the new/old one over right away :nod: .

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
oldguy said:
Believe me I am seriously thinking next time I will have a 450 of my own. I am planning to have Eric G rebuild the 450 and if Spider doesn't like that well he can buy his own new bike and I'll take the new/old one over right away :nod: .

That's what I wanted to hear. :yeehaw: :aj: :yeehaw:

B

biglou

Dave-Thanks for showing me how to "attempt" the motion blut thing. Now I have a new setting to play with. :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Awesome photos Dave!!! Thanks for posting! We really enjoyed seeing you and Eric again too :cool:

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Nice photos!!! At least I'm still in the same picture with Hunter...

That was a fun weekend!!! Good seeing everybody.

Hey Troy (Lazyboy)...I loved ripping through the woods on that 250....sorry about the bent frame and the scratch :( it got away from me and ended up hitting a YZ...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom