Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Wardy, I tried to go to your site to get info on the HS for this weekend. Something seems to be a little off, as I can not access some of the pages. Could you post info (starting times, etc.)here or send me an e-mail?
Also, whats the youngest (smallest) class you are running? I would like to bring my 5-year old on his JR 50.
Thanks for your reply.
See ya on the weekend (good luck!).
Wolf

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
will have a link up tonight! We are going to run a "oil injected class" for the Pw and Jr's this time see if it works!
check back tomorow working on it now thanks!

carnage

Mar 16, 2001
Wardy, I'd like to bring my son with me to this one and have a couple of questions. First, he rides a KX60 so I guess he'd be in the mini class. That being the case how is the course layout for the mini's? He's a fairly new rider and has never ridden in the woods yet. Will this course have a lot of hills? I don't want him to get discouraged so I'm a little worried that this might be a bit much for him for his first race.

Thanks and good luck with the event. Looking forward to it.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
and we planned on having it on some pretty good hills. the 60 class is a transition class and we have the same trouble in MX. I guess it comes down to this, being this is the first event I have to see who comes to this race and judge what calibur most of that class has. Since we have two layouts, one for 50's and on the other side of the park one for 60-85's we can run two up at the same time. The 80 course is just a small version of the big bike course on the side of the hills by the sx track. the 50's will be in the evergreens up on the flat part of the property.

thanks

wardy

my suggestion to all the new guys to this is if you wish come to the park and ride a few times to see what is your ability, then take up racing for the kids. Its kinda what i am doing with my future RC here at home! LOL! :cool:

James980

Dec 29, 1999
Originally posted by wardy
Its kinda what i am doing with my future RC here at home! LOL! :cool:

I, for one, can't wait to see wardy out there with the other mini dads racing around the track. ;)

Just remember, man, we take no prisoners!!!

James

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
wardy don't do the run after pick up the bike yell and scream deal. I leave that for mama. Rather Travis knows he is to pick up the bike, start it, or push it back. Sorry if that seems harsh but he just pushed it up the hill here at home cause he didn't check his gas level!

i know
wardy the bad guy.

:think:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
Not really, it was a perfect rain being that it won't be dusty at all by sunday with 2 days of 60's and sun. Really can't beat 60 degrees and sunny all weekend!@
I placed three culverts there wednesday to make usuable some mud/waterway crossings. this should help keep those areas usable.

will update page saturday nite.......but things are looking well!

wardy

Bob Brooks

Jan 6, 2001
Wardy - Had a lot of fun yesterday...good course, lots of variety and I thought it was well run. Thanks for putting on and we look forward to more in the future!

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
Yup, what Bob said.
That creek crossing turned out to get pretty gnarly...and yes, I was the guy up side down in it :eek: Some tasty water you got there!
It was fun.
My son loved it too. We just got done hanging up his plaque in his room.
Thanks again, we'll be back for the next one...heck we have to, as junior seems to like your place ;) Really nice kids loop!

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
glad you guys had a good time, results are posted for the event on the site.

wardy

we will do better next time!

Top Bottom