From the desk of Titanically stupidness....

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Today I decided I would take Sears up on their 41" wide stacked tool box combo that is on clearance and an extra $100 off that if you are a Craftsman Club member. So I go to the nearest store to my office, check out the giant box and then round up an associate to make the sale. Turns out I got a nice kid who looked it up and found none in stock. He offered to order them for me or possibly sell me the floor units. I said I'd be up for that so he called his manager to make sure it was all good. Here things go stupid. Mr. Manager tells the kid to tell me that he can't sell me the floor units so I say OK let'sjust order them The kids shakes his head and says "This is going to sound really stupid but he said because it is on clearance we can't order them for you either." After my shock wore off I thanked him and went to my truck. I called another Sears and talked with another great associate that looked things up, said nothing in stock but he's order it and it would arrive in a week. I confirmed everything and had said my wife would stop by on her way home to pay for everything. I then went back in and bought a really cool coordless LED drop light because I wanted to show the kid tha tried to help me some appriciation and o tell him he might want to get a second opinion because I just bought the tool boxes from the other location. He seemed bummed because I'm sure it would have been a nice commission for him but I thanked him again for trying and told him not everybody's boss is a dumbass so there is hope. He laughed and said he'd keep that in mind for future jobs.

Yup I already sent a message to Sears with a much more details explination and employee numbers so they can hopefully make thing right for the two good guys and do something about the dope that is a manager at one store.

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
Good on 'ya Patman. If there were any justice in the world they'd just make the kid the manager...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
EXACTLY! I am really hoping Sears calls me to discuss this further.

jsantapau

Nov 10, 2008
Hugebear said:
Good on 'ya Patman. If there were any justice in the world they'd just make the kid the manager...

yeah but it looks like the standard practice would be to fire the two good workers and promote the manager that was a schmuck

Top Bottom