Front Master Cylinder Rebuild or Replace-

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
I have been trying (unsuccessfully) to find a rebuild kit for the front master cylinder for my 94 200. Does anyone know where I can buy one? I have looked at purchasing the individual parts from Kawasaki but that is close to 40.00 and it seems like there should be an oring or other seal but none are shown.

My other option is to find a newer used KX MC, does anyone know if the lines are the same size for the bolt? I would use an older one, but I only see MC rebuild kits for 97 and newer KX's. Also, would a CR or RM MC work?
Thanks,
SVandal

dev

Nov 6, 2007
I thought mine was ****ed turned out i was bleeding it wrong, if you have drained the fluid for any reason you have to bleed from the bottom up with a syringe filled with fluid...

SVandal

Jul 18, 2007
Yeah, did that, bled top down, bottom up, nothing, still as light as ever. Never say any air bubbles, either direction, though I did notice with the cap off, that when I pulled the lever, a lot of fluid seemed to be forced up into the reservoir rather than down the line. I just won a MC for a 2003 YZF off of Eblay so here's hoping the line will fit. KX's were too spendy and it was only 15.00, so less than just the plunger portion of the MC from Kawi. I'll let ya know what happens.

Top Bottom