yarrowkevin

Mar 12, 2004
well the old dunlop is 10 years old , time to get a new front tire, any suggestions for 80/100/21 intermediate to hard terrain front tire? :yeehaw:

Rhodester

May 17, 2003
The M-12 is the best front tire that I've ever run. I ride desert and dry mountain trails mainly. Lots of hard pack and rocks with some sand. The M-12 instills lots of confidence. I can't remember the last time the front end "washed out".

jdbrusch

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2001
Kevin,If you are riding Vedder,Chipmunk or up at Mcnutt I think a popular combo is the Michelin S12 frt and the M12 rr,M12 works very well in the rear and they stand up fairly well,choices for the front,some of us run the S12,I am trying the D-756 and another fellow runs the Maxxis.
James...

Woodsquest

I love DRN!
Dec 15, 2004
Your front tire is 10 years old?!?
Believe me, at that rate of riding, It won't matter what you put on there since you aren't using it anyway.

StrokesX2

Mar 2, 2005
I just bought a KDX200 after a 20 year layoff from dirt riding. I'm sure tires have come a long way in that time. I live in New Mexico and ride mountain trails, desert including deep sand up to slick rock. What would you guys suggest in tires, one for intermediate terrain?

bereal

Aug 31, 2004
Tires

The last set I put on are Maxxis Max Cross IT's. I like them better than the bridgestones or Dunlaps I've used in the past!

Eric

jdbrusch

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2001
Rhodester,sorry mistake on my part,I think I am slowly going brain dead. :bang: The front tire is a dunlop 773 not a 756,that was what I had on the rear before the Michelin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom