GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
hOW HARD WOULD it be to change a kdx over to fuel injection?
an what about electric start, and yes i am going wussy but there is always a reason.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Well it appears you haven't mastered the caps lock key so I think EFI might be a little out of your reach. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
First thing to do is start your own motorcycle company. You might want to get a "how-to" from Cannondale.

kx200

Feb 1, 2001
it's will take some time but it's coming look how long it took for CDI and power valves to get here
Arctic-cat has had good luck with EFI on their snowmobiles and Gas Gas's new 4 stroke sounded good. 2 strokes will probably die out with out this

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
yEA yEA WHAT EVER I JUST put this up to see what jacka** remarks i would get and i played you all very well, i think i know it would be impossible to do this AS for the CAPs BACK OFF! RICH Thats to bad it hurts your eyes ya know i have a lot more pains and aches then you will ever suffer. PLease excuse my vuglar typing, not having a good day.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by GREENHORNET
i think i know it would be impossible to do this

There have been a number of two-strokes that have succesfully adapted fuel injection. Phil McDowell of Optimum adapted the Ficht fuel injection system to his personal KTM two-stroke and it worked quite well. He could have just as easily done it with a KDX. Whether or not it is practical is a whole different issue.

As for your aches and pains, we all have our own and no one cares about yours. :confused:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Originally posted by GREENHORNET
put this up to see what jacka** remarks i would get and i played you all very well

Oh, I feel so used :moon:

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
As a matter of fact yes i am sick that is sick in the head, I am mentaly ill you have all just witnessed a mood swing and yes it is sorta like Pms but i am over it . I'm sorry say what u please I have heard everthing. Lets start over So it is possible to get EFI ( HA HA) in a two stroke, and i know that arctic cat has a good system cus I ride one. If that is not possible how about electric start. Reason beign is tha t i had an operation on my right ankle that has weakend my bone-meaning that it will never be as good as my left leg. I would like to keep riding my bike. Now does that anwser your question? No i really don't EFI I just threw that in there to probe your brains to see if anyone had any info on EFI.

bh

Nov 26, 2001
If you can't find a way to make Your bike electric start you could always try a Husquvarna or Husaburg with the left side kick. That is if you don't want the added weight of the battery and stuff.

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
I will check into the electric start-- You most likely are right Jaquar, if the motor was not set up for one then it may not work. I could just kick with my left foot instead, i really don't want to sell my bike. I've put a lot of money into. BUt if i do sell- i was thinking of buying a BMW 650GS DAKAR which has EFI Electiric start and it is a on/off road bike. BH a HUSKy would be fun to own, i do like their bikes too. SO i do have a few options, i am for sure not giving up riding a motorcycle. Tthanks Guys for the positive feedback, I enjoy that.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom