truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Would you guys like to help a couple of friends of mine out?

My niece and I have been going to Fatz in Boiling Springs every Friday for a while and we are getting to know the waitresses and having a GREAT time when we go.

They are having a contest for the waitresses to see who can get the most e-mails sent to them. I was hoping you guys would not mind sending in some good notes for Kathryn and Billie.

Billie is a mother and married and works at Fatz part time. She is really cool and always has a funny story to tell.

Kathryn is a college student who is super hyper, runs, does crafts and is always funny... my niece points out that she LOVES jokes :)

If you will go to http://fatzcafe.com/index2.php and fill out the form as many times as you want (you need to use a separate e-mail address for each note you send).

Use the location of Boiling Springs.

I am hoping by next week that one of them will win the contest (Kathryn is my favorite and I have known her the longest).

Ivan

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Cool... DONE! 4 sent.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Sent your love to Kathryn. :>)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
truespode said:

Kathryn is a college student who is super hyper, runs, does crafts and is always funny... my niece points out that she LOVES jokes :)

Ivan
Sent her nekkid pictures of you hope that doesn't disqualify (or get her fired) her. you said she likes jokes :nener:

Top Bottom