Funky Chicken AMA National Hare Scramble May 29/30

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Once again it's time to roost at the beautiful Big-K ranch, The course is sooooooo good this year. Over half of the 13-mile loop is brand-spankin' new.
All amateurs ride Saturday, all pros and experts ride Sunday. Monday is Memorial Day, whooppee!
Pre-entry has closed but we will take all riders that show on race weekend. No worries about the rider limit this year. Any questions go to www.etra.net. or contact me here.

Cheers, endoquest.

angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000

The best place ever for a motorcycle race. ETRA works so hard laying out grass tracks and woods trails. Super well organized, on time and the BEST scenery of any race anywhere I've been. I can't wait to go back. :cool:

Thanks for a great race Endo!

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Thanks alot Jim, and congrats on the excellent results!
This year was the best one yet, we lucked out in so many ways. Weather, course, no injuries, great racing, awesome club support, great turnout, all good.
Again, thanks, endo

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Check out Cycle News this week. Also, we will be on Motoworld/Racewire on June 26, on Spike TV, not sure of the time of day.
Again, thanks to all that made it possible, including riders and their great support. Cheers, Endo

Top Bottom