FVOR Fall Ride-Oct 15th-17th

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Work schedule is set and I hope it doesn't change.

Be there Thursday Noonish, will most likely have to leave Saturday afternoon around 5pm or a little later.

If I get the right call during the weekend I may be able to stay untill Sunday AM like planned.

Mully

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
just let me know who is getting there and when to make sure the gate is open.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
What about....... Oldguy, Spider, AJ, Chili, Pokie, SRKX, MotoMetal and crew, Tracie & Phil, Ivan, Indy, Jaction, Jensea, Hogie, Zoomer, DJJ, Karterron, Munch, FlyinRyan, Jsned, Bob Brooks, and any others I'm forgetting??

Last edited:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
nikki said:
What about....... Tracie & Phil,

We're OUT :( We are STILL working on the new house. Didn't make as much progress as we needed to this weekend. Ugh, sucks...it's just us working on it. My Dad helped on Sat and Sun, but now it's back to myself and Phil working on it.

Oh and the fact that I need a job where I don't have to work weekends... :| We really want to be in by Thanksgiving and that is coming quick!

Thanks for thinking of us Nikki! We were hoping to make it down there to ride with all you guys again...argh!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Not this time for us, had a few issues and some unexpected bills that have killed the travel budget for now.

HOGIE

Dec 21, 2006
I am a possibility...I know that Ron is out as he's driving up to MN to buy his 42nd 450 of the season

Nikki, I take it that LTM is out?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
HOGIE said:
I am a possibility...I know that Ron is out as he's driving up to MN to buy his 42nd 450 of the season

Nikki, I take it that LTM is out?

LTM is SUNDAY! This ride is Thurs-Sat.... so, I'm hoping to do all of the above! :ride:

Tracie - yeah, I figured you guys were busy working on the house, but I had to ask.... maybe next year!

Chili - Stacy is in Saskatchewan, dirving home Wed-Thurs.... maybe she can pick you up on the way ;) Seriously though, bummer you won't be able to make it this time around.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
nikki said:
Chili - Stacy is in Saskatchewan, dirving home Wed-Thurs.... maybe she can pick you up on the way ;) Seriously though, bummer you won't be able to make it this time around.

Hope the weather turns or she still has skills at driving on ice covered highways. :bang:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
work has changed.

Looks like I can do Thursday and Friday, but will have to leave either late Friday night or EARLY Saturday morning.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Im tryin for thur night and friday, gotta pull out early saturday

I cant ( :nod: ) ride by doctors orders but eric is dyeing to go

HOPE to see you guys this weekend

How many are coming for sure???

MXSPARX, I have an extra bike you are familiar with. let me know if you want me to bring it

Last edited:

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
My first day ever looking at this forum. Who are you guys and what type of a ride is this. I live pretty close to FVOR. Just got back into off road riding. Never been to FVOR. Are you an MX crowd? or a trail ride crowd? ATV crowd? Hare Scramble crowd?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999

OH MY!

LOL na not to many ATV's in this group.

by the way guys it rained today a little, it will rain a little more on lou, on his trip over. Friday Saturday should be ok. I will go down and groom tommorow after the rain is suppose to be done. Lou are you headed our still tonight???? or tommorow? and do you still have my cell number?

Chili

Apr 9, 2002

bultaco, it's a mix of woods riders and track queens, it's just a casual get together of some forum regulars, nothing real organized or anything like that. Stop by and I'm sure you'll have a blast.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
It is looking like Friday at 2pm for me, gotta wait for the kid to get out of school.
What is the hotel of choice?

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
Well, if any of you are still around on Sunday, maybe you'll see me and the Bultaco. I'll bring two of em. Is there a hard packed oval at FVOR? I'll bring my flattracker if there is.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Friday morning is looking real good for me, for a change? Sunday is looking REAL good for Casey or the grass track race at the Bud. 600 riders I heard showed up for practice day. Glad I missed that chaos!

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Senior KX Rider said:
MXSPARX, I have an extra bike you are familiar with. let me know if you want me to bring it
Dont bring it on my account. I've been checking flights and fees and what not and it is just too much $$ to drop to play in what may be mud again :think:
Thanks for the thought tho :nod:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Thursday 13:45

Stuck at work, vacation day one recalled. :yell:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…