where's FVOR? sorry if this is a dumb question!haha

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
SVTMc-G said:
where's FVOR? sorry if this is a dumb question!haha
Ottawa, Illinois. President of district 17 ama mx runs it, and our very own Wardy! And him AND his son are pretty fast. Not recommended racing him title for title, or letting him start backwards. 2 hours from me, and your 2 hours away. Get on it!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
I tell you what sux. I'm gonna be at covered bridge festival with all my in-laws(not a bad thing), and that's sooooo close. I've been debating taking my bike with me and going to Casey for all day saturday and let all of them shop! Wish I actually could. If only their minivan(which we have to drive) had a hitch. I'll make it next year for sure! If it happens again, and if I'm invited.haha

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Wardy is pres now? Congrats Wardy

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Nikki will be down at Casey Sunday, the weather looks good also! Love that track, not the 4 hours at 85mph to get there though. Pretty sure the infield table is where Gary got introduced to gravity, and pain, be careful till you know the track. It flows real nice. Vintage Bob

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
yea it's not nice out here very wet and very muddy. looks like next spring is the the best time lol no rain hopefully>"??

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Big Lew called me earlier tonight, he got to FVOR today late morning, no one else showed, and it's been raining.... and he said "I did this in May, I think I might go home." He won't answer his phone, but I'm thinking he's somewhere in Iowa right now, although not 100% confirmed. Bummer...... why does it always seem to rain every DRN FVOR ride??? WTF!! :yell:

So, because of the bad weather, and since everyone seems to be pulling out, it doesn't look like Buko and I will be there tomorrow either. Next time. :bang:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Maybe we can all invade Nikki's place and catch a SX this winter.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
MXSparx said:
Maybe we can all invade Nikki's place and catch a SX this winter.

Sparx that would be great.... except, the closest SX is 3 hours away. Maybe we invade Indy's place instead. Or all meet at the Daytona SX or something ;)

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
It's like november beat up october and locked him in the closet. right to the cold and rainy. I keep hearing axl rose in my head..."in the cold november rain". Last year in october it was 70, sunny, and dry. DARN the luck!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
+ 1 on Walt. Glad you got back safe Lou. Dead of summer "golf outing" it should be! Hopefully not 4th of July pro weekend at Redbud. Before or after? There is the guy in Pa, but that is a Dirtweek? Dave, its still wet, cold, windy, and just plain crappy on this latitude, lucky! Vintage Bob

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Better yet anyone want to place bets that Walt will make it on the correct day today and once again think he miscalculated the weekend?[/QUOTE]

I am ready to leave and I think, check in one last time.
Everybody except Lou bails. WTF. Maybe I will just go Saturday when the park is open and has another day to dry out. :(

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
I don't know any of you other DRNers but I still plan to make my FVOR 'maiden voyage' on Sunday. It's looking really good for Sunday. Wardy, is there any 'first time buyer' discount? This'll be my first ever visit.

bultaco4ever

Oct 14, 2009
Well, the weather and track conditions were great today! A little slop here and there just to keep things interesting. I liked FVOR a lot. I have been riding at Rocky Glen near Rockford but FVOR is a bit more challenging. I'm off on Wednesday's. Is FVOR open on Wed's here in late October? Sorry you other DRN'ers had your outing spoiled on Thur and Fri.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…